2021 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Who Can Apply?
Are you an early-stage life-science start-up, with a sustainable business proposition based on great science? Do you have the passion, motivation and staying power to stress test your ideas at one of Europe’s best-connected campus’ in Europe? Is now the right time for your venture – and you/your team – to be tested and challenged by leading industry and business experts, with the aim of honing your development to confidently state your case to investors genuinely interested in supporting your science? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, READ ON!
The Application Criteria & Process: 2021 applications are now closed!
To apply you must:
- Have a life science sector focus, eg: therapeutics, synthetic biology, life science tools & technologies, diagnostic or any transformative healthcare solution.
- Be an early stage start-up (ie having not yet raised over £1M in funding/investment).
- Be a team of at least two.
- Be able (and eligible) to move to Cambridge, UK for the duration of the programme (September 2021 – January 2022).
And finally…! Your idea will have the potential to make a significant impact on your target market and you must have an over-riding passion for life science and healthcare.
- To apply complete the online application form (link below). All applications will be acknowledged by email.
- The closing date for applications is 19th July. Short-listed applications will be notified by the end of July.
- Finalists pitch to judging panel will take place on August 4th, 2021.
- The successful five companies will be notified on August 5th , 2021.
- The 2021/22 Accelerate@Babraham programme will start on 24th September, 2021 at the Babraham Research Campus.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications that do not fulfil the criteria will be rejected. Applications that do not attempt or consider all the questions or submit more information than is requested may also be rejected. By applying you consent to your details and application being shared with our partners, supporters and mentors.
2021 Applications now Closed!
To be considered for the 2021/22 Accelerate@Babraham bio-entrepreneurial programme, click below to complete and submit our application form.